Friday, January 27, 2012

Apple Nachos

I don't know why it took me so long to make these things!  I actually saw the recipe before I even knew Pinterest existed and just forgot to make them.  It took me seeing the pin, then having a friend review them, to get me to actually try them.  Apple Nachos!  Pure deliciousness!


You can really do these in so many variations.  We had melted peanut butter, caramel, and chocolate chips on ours.  The link above uses nuts and shredded coconut as well.  These were so incredibly good!  I set them down in the middle of the dinner table for everyone to snack from.  The 3 year old took one apple and the next time I looked over, this is what I found;


He totally claimed them for himself.  When I reached over to take one he reprimanded me with a loud, "Hey!!"  Sorry dude, gotta share these things!  We made short work of them and you'd better believe we'll be making them again and again and again.

The two paper filled plates above are from the corn dogs mini-muffins we also had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment