Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fabric Scrap Bracelet



So I could have sworn I had this project pinned but I can't seem to find it on any of my boards and did it from memory, so I have nothing to link it to.

I was at the Salvation Army today, on one of my many thrifting trips, looking for things to re purpose and I found this beauty for .99.  I have been looking for bracelets in this style for awhile, wanting to try the project that I saw somewhere but can't quite remember where, but was having a hard time finding ones that wouldn't fall right off my 8 year old sized wrist.  This one fit and the price was right so I bought it!


Sorry for the world's worst picture.  I really need a camera.  Maybe hubby will buy me one?  You know, for the sake of the blog??

When I got home, I pulled out some fabric that I had laying around and ripped two strips from it.  I didn't measure but I'm guessing they were about 1/2" wide and 20" long.  I put a dab of fabric glue on the inside of the bracelet and just started wrapping the fabric around, gluing a bit more as I went.  That's it!  It was ridiculously easy and literally took about 5 minutes. Cute, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment