Thursday, January 5, 2012

Valentine Garland



Okay, so this isn't one I saw on Pinterest, I came up with it all by myself.  But, I'm going to pin it so, therefore, I can include it on my Pinterest blog.  : )

When we were at Target this past weekend, all of the Christmas items were 70% off.  I found these felt heart ornaments that came as a 3 pack for $1.00 originally but were clearanced at .30 per pack.  I picked up a few of each color (red, purple and hot pink) to make a garland with.


This morning I cut all of the gold hangers off and strung them on some white ribbon, tying each one on to keep it from slipping around.  That's all there was to it!  For about $3.00 and 30 minutes, I have a cute Valentine decoration.  Target had a ton left when I was there on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment