Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crispy Chicken Wraps

Alright, I'm cheating a bit on this one. We've made it before but it's one of our favorites so had to do it again for Challenge week. Crispy Chicken Wraps .....pure deliciousness!

I varied from the recipe slightly, no celery or scallions for us, and I omitted the cilantro only because I forgot to pick up some more at the grocery store but I would definitely add it next time. I also left the chicken out of the 5 year old's, seeing as he gags if that poultry so much as touches his mouth. Oh, and while I used flour tortillas for the rest of it, I made one with a corn tortilla for my GF toddler.


The 3 year old took a bite of his and said, "I wike this Mama!" while rubbing his tummy.

The 5 year old took a bite of his and said, "Hmmm, this isn't that bad!"

The 9 year old took a bite of his and said, "Mmmm, this is yummy!"

The 20 year old took a bite of hers and said, "Mmm!! This is really good!"


I'm not gonna lie, the 3 boys are picky (to put it lightly) and it's hard to find a dinner that all 3 will give a thumbs up to and not whine about eating so this gets a definite 'A' from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment