Friday, December 30, 2011

French Toast Souffle

Along with the Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole, I also found this French Toast Souffle to make.  It was an assemble-the-night-before dish, so again, perfect for not having to spend all morning in the kitchen cooking.  And when I saw cream cheese and french toast, well, I was sold.  Cream cheese just makes the world a better place.

My husband assembled this one while I was working on the egg bake and finishing up wrapping the presents.  I can't personally say how easy it was, but he did it with no questions and no complaining so I'm willing to bet it was pretty simple.

Popped this baby in the oven the next morning for about an hour and we were ready to enjoy!  This was a huge hit, everyone loved it!  It's rich and sweet with the maple syrup (we used 100% pure) and powdered sugar.  We'll be making this one in the future as well.  It's great for holidays, other special occasions, or guests.  Between the Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole and the French Toast Souffle, you have the perfect breakfast with very little time spent in the kitchen in the morning.  It's really just a matter of putting the souffle in the oven and then you can enjoy your time with your family.  Doesn't get any better than that!

I apologize again for the picture, we were already stuffing our faces with it before I remembered to take one.




No comments:

Post a Comment